Burgundy Sunday












Decided to wear my flat riding boots-they look better with a skirt or skinny trousers but I hadn't packed any! I hardly  ever wear them,but they're quite comfy to walk in actually.What's your relationship with riding boots?

And these lovely pumps and the polka-dot scarf I bought last Tuesday,almost a week ago but hadn't  had the chance to wear yet.The pumps were a gift from my mom,I suppose to make me feel better for staying behind while she and dad went to Budapest and Vienna for a long weekend! Well,like I've said before a bit of shopping does wonders for your mood! I gave the shoes to have the heels a bit shortened actually,this photo is the BEFORE but I don't think there will be a noticeable difference,they'll just be a bit less torturous! :) Do you, too, find heels pretty but oh so tiring! or are you one of those girls who wear them all day long?

Σχόλια

  1. nice outfit, I love your red bag :) And your polka dot scarf and heels are so pretty.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. fantastic pics!!i'm following you!!if you like mine, do the same!!!!

    www.zagufashion.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. I love the different shades of burgundy in this outfit. It's a gorgeous color on you!

    If you have time to stop by, I'm hosting a giveaway: http://style-obsession.blogspot.com/2011/10/win-it-50-novica-gift-card.html

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. i've recommend this to google, hope u do the same to my post ^^

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. I love your new shoes and polka dot scarf...I'm actually one of those girls that wears heels all day long.

    xo erica

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. The color of that bag is HOT. I love bright colors like this.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. hi there , im having a Gucci giveaway check it out
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com
    x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. I used to wear heels all day, but I think the trick is to wear them for short amounts of time. Riding boots are a good choice because they are chic and practical.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Such a good look! I am loving the sunglasses and that bag!

    Cheers! ~Angel

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. That colour looks amazing on you! Very warm and cosy :)

    -Laura xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. gorgeous outfit and blog,

    Come visit my blog if you have time and tell me if you would like to follow each other.

    xo

    S

    http://s-lk.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Oh gosh such gorgeous and fierce Pumps!! Love them!!
    Yes i think heels are tiring but the more u get used to them the less they hurt from my experience! But i don't like to hear them everyday cus they get ruined on the sidewalk, i just love them too much!!:D
    Beijinhos***

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Love those pumps!!! Now following!
    www.swoonblog.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. Love the pumps and the scarf!-Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  15. Speaking as a male, my inclination would be to say that heels are better than flats. However, I think riding boots are as chic as the foxiest pair of high heel pumps or sandals. It's like they're sexy... without trying to be sexy. They're best tucked into jeans or even with a cute sundress. The pumps you posted are lovely, and so are your looks. Lovely hair along with a lovely face and smile.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις