...A little bit of shopping does wonders to your mood!





my precious!!!

Am I pretty or what??

cute,huh?!

kitty approved!


It's no secret that I love accessories, so here's what I got this time,seven rings,a chain cuff,a glitter bracelet,two identical necklaces (!) and two turtleneck sweaters.I've been searching like forever for H&M's plain metal cuffs but they haven't brought them in any of the local H&M stores...annoying!!! as a consolation I got quite a few rings in plain metal and one from Brigitte Bijoux,the big round one.I wasn't sure about the golden leaf ring but oh well, even my cat approves after all! She approved and then took over my brand-new items and wouldn't move,once she plonked herself on my sweaters! lol In case you're wondering why on earth I bought two identical necklaces,I'm planning to spraypaint one of them! Remember this clutch? Well,I got it in pink too,will show it to you as soon as it gets delivered! I also got the cutest over-the-knee socks and a pair of black pumps.I meant to but pink ones but they didn't have my size,so frustrated...cuz they were such a perfect bright pink colour.Then I went for the nude ones and again not available in my size..grrrr...I've got really small feet,it's a miracle when I find shoes in my size!So I ended up with black.The socks and pumps are from the local shops,by the way, and I'm not giving up on the pink ones,I'm gonna keep searching! I wish I didn't have to wake up early for work tomorrow but at least it's Friday,yay! xoxoxo

Σχόλια

  1. Η γατούλα σου είναι τρέλα...
    Έκλεψε την παράσταση!
    Υπέροχες οι γόβες!
    Μου άρεσε πολύ η κόκκινη λεπτομέρεια!
    xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Lovely fashion accessories and pieces here (especially. As for your cat, she is absolutely beautiful. I'm a cat lover, and this is a lovely cat. I even love the pumps. Lovely post! And just to say- thank you for following my blog and my work. It is a tremendous pleasure to meet you, Marina.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. me geia kai kaloforeta koukla*pswnises, den asteieutikes** ;P
    ola teleia alla latrepsa to gataki sou me to kolie*pozarei kiolas*so sweet*

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. I love those rings and I need those pumps! :P
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. teleia ola ta new items sou!! to gataki teleio montelo e? fenete oti ta agapise ola! latrepsa ta kosmimata! to daxkai kathimerinotilidi fillo einai teleio! min to ipotimas hehe :) xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. I love how your kitty is in every picture (well almost)! Seems like your cat approves of everything, which is great! Love the necklace on your kitty cat, do you like to share your accessories with your cutie? I like to accessorize my aunt's dog with some of my accessories, I think they look cute and funny at the same time.

    Jo Bao ♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις