Teal death do us apart!





Oh no! Just dropped tea on my sweater and netbook!not good!!! And it's FREEZING outside,so much that any flesh that isn't covered gets numb in a few minutes, but no sign of snow! I want a lot of snow so much that it's impossible to go anywhere! so that I can stay home tomorrow and dedicate the whole day to blogging and pinterest!...ah that would be super cool! I'll drink to that! (the rest of my tea!) xoxoxo
Necklace - Folli Follie
Shirt - Stradivarius
Dress - Marks and Spencer
Bracelet - H&M
Furry Bag - Marks and Spencer
Tights - Pompea
Pumps - Stradivarius

Σχόλια

  1. You love pink, but you wear teal beautifully here. Lovely outfit! Much love from the United States.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I love tights the same colour as the shoe!! It's a great look and lengthens the leg x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. i love your accessories and how you pair your heels with the blue tights! elpizo i euxi sou na pragmatopiithei kai na xionisei :) filia polla kalo vrady xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. I agree with you! I'll drink to that too! Love the teal!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Your tights are such a beautiful color, I love how they match your shoes! nice outfit :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. I love your tights & super love love love how it goes with your shoes!! Good choice! & I hope your sweater + netbook is alright :c!! That really sucks.

    Jo Bao ♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. hey,u have a great blog,lets keep in touch,follow me and i will follow right back

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις