a little bit of shopping does wonders to your mood! and a little bit of red (again)!






Today,we had a red-themed party at work!! You'd think they read my blog! perfect timing,a few days after my "I see Red'' post!!! It was all so cool and so red!! Really enjoyed it! We were supposed to wear hats,too. I did wear a very cute hat but I'm keeping this for a later post! Here are a few things I got on Saturday! A pretty 'love' ring,a couple candy-coloured pastel t-shirts,a pair of suspender-looking  tights, a peter pan collar dress and a grey furry hat! I have no idea where I'm gonna wear this but I just had to have it!!
'Love' ring, V-neck t-shirts, tights and furry hat - Tally Weijl
Peter Pan collar dress - Sfera

Σχόλια

  1. love that peter pan dress!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Red really does put us in a better mood! And that dress whith the peter pan collar is fab!

    xx
    Out Of The Box

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. That ring is absolutely amazing as well as that dress! I have a giveaway on my blog so feel free to join it:)

    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com/2012/02/first-giveaway.html

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. all is perfect.....
    your ring is perfect...

    http://lenasfavoritesthings.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Το παλτό είναο φανταστικό!
    Και το δαχτυλιδάκι πολύ γλυκό...
    xxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. love the red, such a great color

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. τι ωραιο φορεμα!!! το εχω δει σε πολλα περιοδικα σαν στιλ ειναι κομψο κ κολακευει πολυ το σωμα

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις