DIY projects







Ok,here are some of my latest DIY projects.A sort of ''grown-up friendship bracelet'' and spray-painted jewellery! :) The friendship bracelet is made from satin cords and a glittery button.As for the earrings,I've been looking for a pair of huge gold(en) earrings ever since I saw Rihanna's 'Rehab' video,that is since forever! It sure seems so,it's been at least two and a half years,probably more! Of course never before had I thought that you could spray-paint almost anything.That happened a few months ago since I became a pinterest maniac!! So since I didn't manage to find a pair I liked, when I came across this pair I decided it was time to buy a gold-coloured spray and try my luck.To tell you the truth I wanted to add a layer of gold glitter spray and I will as soon as I find a shop that sells it! And last but not least the yellow neon coloured necklace inspiration came from 'a pair and a spare' blog.You can find the tutorial here.Remember the H&M necklace shown here? I bought two identical with the intention of spray-painting one of them in a neon colour.I was torn between neon pink and neon yellow.Again I searched and searched high and low for the desirable colours and couldn't find any of them.And finally in one of my trips home last weekend, I found a neon yellow spray,hurray! At last!! I really liked how it turned out,can't wait to wear this! :) Have you ever done any spray-painting or other projects? Feel free to send me pics or paste a link! xoxoxo

Σχόλια

  1. I'm always in for DIY projects!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. There's a LARGE ad space giveaway until Friday in case you wanna enter.
    Have a great day :)
    Anastasia

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Wow!
    I like the accessories, creative of you for doing DYI project..
    Frankly I have never done a DYI project but if there's a chance I would love to try!

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Love the yellow necklace, gorgeous... and am also dying over the yellow pleated maxi skirt in previous below! Gorgeous inspo!

    x.o.x.o

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις