Mani(c) Monday

Ok people,I know it's Tuesday but this is yesterday's mani and yesterday's post, it just got a little bit delayed! Here'e my new beige nails.The plain version and the glittered up,because I just love sparkles! And because I couldn't wait to try my new 'dazzlers' polish in 'Silver Plated' by Avon.You've already seen the 'Gold Flecked' one on top of a pink polish here...and since I loved it so much I had to get the other colours,too. The silver, that I'm wearing here on top of 'Street Beige', and the 'Fuchsia Dazzle',which is more of a purple colour, I think.Do you like the plain version or the glittered up one?        xoxoxo





                                                                    
                                                                 Ring - Accessorize
                               

Σχόλια

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις