New in: leopard print,stripes,neon





I bought these around Easter actually but oh well,better late than ever! Ok, these pants are an item I absolutely love but I wasn't sure If I should buy them, because somehow I think they're gonna stay in my closet...Yesterday I found in my closet three items from last season with the price tags still on!! Nevertheless, I bought them and  I have even mentally styled outfits with the leopard-print pants! The cute neon tops are a staple for me and as for stripes, if you read my blog you know how much I love them! I have countless versions of the white and navy striped top but this one has the coral and beige colour blocking thing on the bottom that I really liked,I knew I had to get this as soon as I saw it,no hesitation here!   xoxoxo

Σχόλια

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις