Blog makeover!

Hello to all my readers, old and new!

I decided to give my blog a makeover because it no longer reflected my lifestyle and interests.This is also the reason I haven't posted for a very long time, although I have been relatively active on social media, especially instagram! Well, what can I say, I am a visual type of person! so don't expect lenghty posts, but do expect photos!! I love photography!! Follow me on instagram @miouprincesslovespink

Lately I have been baking a lot, especially cookies and cakes, my favourite things to bake! I am going to post some of these yummy creations and the occassional recipe, for those of you who want to recreate them! Also, I am contemplating whether to write some posts in Greek or not...hmm...any suggestions??? Please comment and let me know!



Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις